Octopus Brawl Octopus Brawl

Heh

I like it. It made me laugh.. it was really cheerful and easy on the eyes. The music made it seem really dramatic which was a great touch. Overall, good animations with a solid sense of humor. 5/5 9/10

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Super Smash Bros?

Wow, that was crazy. My eyes were glued to the computer screen the whole time! Only thing though, I think you should add some visual cue as to what to push when you have the text come up on screen because I was sitting there for like a minute before I realized I had to actually press something to go on.

Good work.

Coulrophobia 2 Coulrophobia 2

It's true!

Wow, this was a great flash. Unlike others I thought it was the perfect length and it really got the message out. This is a good video for all of these kids who are out tonight.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, although it wasn't really intended to be a PSA. I'm pretty sure there's no credible threat of teeth inside of candy. But if there is, you heard it first here people.

Fun Halloween fact: No documented cases of tainted candy except for the children's own parents.

Spooky Scary Skeletons Spooky Scary Skeletons

Awesome

I just loved the animation. It was sync'd really well with the song, and overall a joy to watch over and over. 5/5 and 10/10