Octopus Brawl Octopus Brawl

Heh

I like it. It made me laugh.. it was really cheerful and easy on the eyes. The music made it seem really dramatic which was a great touch. Overall, good animations with a solid sense of humor. 5/5 9/10

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Super Smash Bros?

Wow, that was crazy. My eyes were glued to the computer screen the whole time! Only thing though, I think you should add some visual cue as to what to push when you have the text come up on screen because I was sitting there for like a minute before I realized I had to actually press something to go on.

Good work.

Coulrophobia 2 Coulrophobia 2

It's true!

Wow, this was a great flash. Unlike others I thought it was the perfect length and it really got the message out. This is a good video for all of these kids who are out tonight.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, although it wasn't really intended to be a PSA. I'm pretty sure there's no credible threat of teeth inside of candy. But if there is, you heard it first here people.

Fun Halloween fact: No documented cases of tainted candy except for the children's own parents.

Wyze - Mix and Match Wyze - Mix and Match

Like it a lot

its good even for just 16... i'll be coming out with more shit so if you want to use em, just let me know. BTW thanks fr using the beat. 9/10 5/5

JMC987

Blasphem-E responds:

No problem man, I''ll keep checking up on your stuff

-Nebulous- -Nebulous-

Oooo

I really like the effects you use in the song. It reminds me of a spacey place (I guess the title says it!)... The only thing that I think you could have done was increase the tempo a little bit. It seems like you were trying to make it a relaxed, easy going song, but for techno it comes off as kind of slow.

Overall, I enjoyed it and I think you should keep it up! 5/5 9/10

procow responds:

Then I suppose this song isn't techno then.

Happy Crunk Happy Crunk

Wow!

This is mixed REALLY well! It's very crisp and clean, and even better than some professional tracks I've heard. Absolutely no bass distortion what so ever, and it's really catchy too! Good job and keep it up.

C-Enterprise responds:

Thanks man ;)
and honestly... i exported this as it is it's not reeeeally mixed that much =D